Our firm also provides full complement of commercial litigation services. Commercial litigation generally involves two or more businesses or persons in a dispute over money or other property. We represent clients in the following types of commercial litigation.
- Antitrust violations— monopolization of a line of business, group boycotts, price discrimination, tying arrangements, and conspiracy to fix prices, allocate customers, divide territories, or otherwise prevent competition
- Fraud and deceptive trade practices— misrepresentations in fraud and business transactions
- Abuses of trust— breaches of by fiduciary duties by persons in position of trust, including corporate officers and directors, agents, trustees, partners, or majority shareholders
- Breach of contract— mergers and acquisitions, promissory notes, and purchases and sales of goods and services and other business assets
- Tortious interference with contract— a 3rd party's hindering or preventing performance of an agreement
- Agreements limiting competition— non-competition, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure agreements by former business owners and employees
- Misuse of intellectual property— copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, service marks and trade secrets
See our commercial litigation assignments.